Basketball Ireland and the PPSC are pleased to announce the second registration window for the 2022/23 schools basketball season is now open.
This registration only applies to schools who did not register in September. There is no need for those schools to re-register.
Before you fill in the form you must get a Purchase Order number if your school or ETB requires one as you will need to add that to the form. This cannot be added retrospectively.
The fees are:
- A/ B/ C grade schools - €195 or £170stg
- D grade schools - €120
- Brand new school - €60 or £50stg
Once you submit your registration you will automatically receive an invoice to your email address. Please check your spam folder if it does not arrive. You should notify your Regional Organiser if you have not received your invoice.
All payments need to be made by January 20th.
Schools need to be aware of the following deadlines:
- Entries received on or before Dec 18th are guaranteed to be included in Regional Leagues.
- Entries received after Dec 18th will only be included at the discretion of the Regional Organiser.
- Entries accepted after Dec 18th can only be included if there is space in the existing fixtures.
If you are having any difficulties with the form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.