Nov 13 2023
Vacancy: Part-Time Finance Officer
Basketball Ireland is inviting applications for the role of part-time Finance Officer.
Senior Finance Officer
Basketball Ireland is looking for somebody to join its Finance Department. It is a part-time role, working three days a week.
Duties will include:
- Producing weekly bank, creditor and debtor reports
- Cash monitoring /forecasting
- Preparing monthly financial statements.
- Ensuring all returns to government agencies are made
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of financial systems and processes
- Liasing with Auditors.
- Production of reports on an ad hoc basis
- Finance professional with experience working in the finance area or a finance department.
- Strong knowledge of Sage 50
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Computer literate – strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
This part-time contract role is office-based working. Basketball Ireland’s office is located at the National Basketball Arena in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
How to Apply:
Applications for the role must include:
Job applications should be sent by email to email@example.com on or before 1700 on Monday, November 27th, 2023.